Which software can convert HEVC H.265 files to Apple ProRes 422 or Apple ProRes 4444 codec for FCP X native editing? In this article we will share the best HEVC H.265 to Apple ProRes converter, it will help you to convert HEVC H.265 to FCP X native supported Apple ProRes codec, and then you can edit videos natively.
“Hi, can you tell me which program can convert HEVC H.265 files to Apple ProRes codec? I have used Samsung NX1 camera recorded some full HD videos, but the codec of these videos is HEVC H.265, now I need to import the footages into Final Cut Pro X for editing, and I was told that Apple ProRes codec is the native supported codec of FCP X, so I want a tool that can transcode HEVC H.265 to Apple ProRes codec for FCP X.”
HEVC H.265 codec is a new codec that start to be used in recent years, now more and more users start to use H.265 files, for example you can convert blu-ray or DVD movies to HEVC H.265 to get high quality but small size videos, besides, some devices can help you to record videos in HEVC H.265 codec, such as Samsung NX1 camera. Maybe you have got some HEVC H.265 files, when you want to play HEVC H.265 files or edit HEVC H.265 files, you will find HEVC H.265 videos are not so easy to use, because most playable devices and editing programs still can’t support HEVC H.265 files well, just like the problem showed above, when you import HEVC H.265 files to Final Cut Pro X for editing, you will find the HEVC H.265 files are not supported by FCP X, from FCP X official product page you will know that HEVC H.265 codec is not supported by Final Cut, but please don’t worry about this, now we will share the best HEVC H.265 video converter with you, it can help you to convert HEVC H.265 to Apple ProRes codec, which is native supported codec of FCP X, and then you can edit your videos with Final Cut Pro X smoothly.
Acrok HD Video Converter is the best HEVC H.265 to Apple ProRes Converter on the market, is has full support for H.265 HEVC files, you can import H.265 files into the software and convert H.265 HEVC files to Apple ProRes codec, MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, MPG or any other formats. You can also load HD videos like MTS, MXF, MOV, MP4, etc. and then convert them to H.265 MP4 or H.265 MKV format. There are rich optimized formats in this H.265 HEVC video converter, you can convert HEVC H.265 to Apple ProRes for FCP X, or convert HEVC H.265 to Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, iMovie, FCE, etc. the download link of this program is showed below.
This HEVC H.265 to Apple ProRes Converter is very easy to use, you can get your H.265 files converted in few clicks, we have prepared the HEVC H.265 to Apple ProRes conversion steps below, now you can follow the steps below to transcode HEVC H.265 to Apple ProRes codec for FCP X.
1. Download Acrok HD Video Converter Mac or Windows version from the product page, install and launch this program you will see the main interface.
2. Please click add files button to import the HEVC H.265 files that you want to convert, besides HEVC H.265 files you can also import other HD videos, such as MKV, AVI, MTS, MOV, MP4, MPG, MXF, etc. for example you can use it to convert MXF to Apple ProRes 422.
3. Select output format. As you need to convert HEVC H.265 to Apple ProRes codec, please choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), this is native format for Final Cut Pro X, you can also use this software to convert HEVC H.265 to Apple ProRes 4444 or other codecs.
4. Before convert HEVC H.265 to Apple ProRes codec, you can click settings button to change the output parameters, such as bitrate, codec, etc. you can also skip this step.
5. The last step is to click convert button to start HEVC H.265 to Apple ProRes codec conversion process.
Acrok converter will convert HEVC H.265 to FCP X Apple ProRes codec at fast speed with top quality, when your files are converted, click open folder button you will get the converted videos, and then you can import converted Apple ProRes 422 MOV files into FCP X for native editing.
You must be logged in to post a comment