Galaxy S4 is one of the most popular Android smartphone released by Samsung. With the large screen, you can enjoy high-definition movies on Galaxy S4 anywhere, anytime.
Maybe you have accumulated many DVD discs, now you may want to watch DVD movies on Galaxy S4, but the Galaxy S4 can’t play DVD directly. DVD Ripper can help you to solve this problem. This software can convert DVD to any common video formats, such as MP4, AVI, etc. In order to watch DVD on Galaxy S4, you need to convert DVD to MP4 for Galaxy S4. Please follow the guide below and you will know how to play DVD movies on Galaxy S4.
1. Download Galaxy S4 DVD Converter - Video Converter Ultimate
This software can rip DVD to Galaxy S4. DVD disc, DVD folder and DVD IFO file is supported. More output formats are also available. In the product page, you can see the deatil features.
2. Install and open the best Galaxy S4 DVD converter. Import the DVD video you want to convert.
3. Click profile column to choose the Galaxy S4 video format for output. Click and choose MP4 output format. This is the best video format for Galaxy S4, besides, this format is supported by nearly all tablets, samrtphones and other devices, so when you just need to convert once when you want to play DVD movies on other devices.
4. You can click “Settings”to customize the output video parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, frame rate, and aspect ratio, etc. It is recommended to set the resolution as an appropriate parameter, such as 1280*720, then you can play 720P DVD movies on Galaxy S4.
5. Click convert button to convert DVD to Galaxy S4. GPU acceleration is supported by the Galaxy S4 DVD Converter.
Now, I think you have known how to watch DVD on Galaxy S4, just try the Galaxy S4 DVD converter, it may help you to solve the DVD playback problems.