“Several days ago I bought the newly released Amazon Kindle Fire HDX tablet, it’s a great 7-inch tablet which has exclusive display, so I copied some movies and songs to Kindle Fire HDX for playback. But now I encountered problems when I want to transfer music from iTunes to Kindle Fire HDX, it seems that the iTunes music format (.m4a) is not supported by Kindle Fire HDX, can you help me to play iTunes music on Kindle Fire HDX?”
iTunes music is very popular in recent years, it is so convenient to buy music in Apple iTunes store, maybe you have bought many songs from iTunes, sometime it is easy to sync iTunes music to Apple devices like iPhone 4/4S/5/5S or iPad, but it is not so easy to transfer iTunes music to Kindle Fire HDX and other android devices. The main reason is that iTunes music format is not supported Kindle Fire HDX and other android tablets and smartphone, from Kindle Fire HDX official website you will learn that the audio format supported by Kindle Fire HDX is MP3, AAC, and AC3, but the iTunes music often in .M4A format, so if you want to transfer music from iTunes to Kindle Fire HDX for playback, you will need to convert to compatible format.
To convert iTunes music to Kindle Fire HDX supported format, you are recommended to use our Media Converter software, it is a great software which can convert all unprotected video/audio and DRM protected video/audio to any format. For example, you can convert iTunes M4A music to MP3 format and then transfer to Kindle Fire HDX, besides, it can help you to convert DRM protected iTunes movies to unprotected video, and then you can play iTunes movies on Kindle Fire HDX freely.
Now you can follow the easy steps below to convert iTunes music to Kindle Fire HDX.
1. Download Media Converter for Windows Version, and then install it on your computer. Note: Reomve DRM protection from iTunes movies is only supported by Media Converter Windows Version.
2. Launch this iTunes to Kindle Fire HDX converter, load your iTunes music to the software, you can also load purchased iTunes movies to the software.
3. Click format bar on the main interface to convert iTunes music or movies to Kindle Fire HDX best video format. If you convert music, just choose MP3 as output format, if you convert videos, just choose MP4 format, MP3 and MP4 is the best audio/video format for Kindle Fire HDX and other android tablets.
4. If you want to customize the output parameters, you can click settings button to adjust the bitrate or others before convert.
5. The last step is to click convert button to start the iTunes music to Kindle Fire HDX conversion.
This Kindle Fire HDX iTunes converter will convert iTunes music and movies to the format you need at a fast speed, video and audio quality is perfectly guaranteed, when the conversion finished, you can transfer iTunes to Kindle Fire HDX for playback. Hope this tool can help you to make full use of iTunes music and movies, just take a try!
You must be logged in to post a comment