Flip4Mac is a windows media component for QuickTime, with this plugin, you can play WMA and WMV files (Windows Media files) with QuickTime player on Mac, or using a web browser to view windows media content on the internet.
Recently many people has updated their Mac computer to Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, but video playback problems occurred, when you transfer WMV and other format files like MKV, AVI, M4V, FLV, AVCHD, MTS, you will find they are can’t be played by QuickTime. In this case, you may need Flip4Mac plugin alternative on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks to help you to play WMV and other files, here we want you to take a free try on our HD Video Converter for Mac, this tool will help you to play WMV, MKV, AVI, FLV, AVCHD, MTS, TiVo, VOB, MPG and other files on Mac, and it can convert video files to compatible format for portable devices, like iPad Air, iPad mini 2, new iPad, Android smartphone or tablets, besides it can help you to convert these clips to FCP X or iMovie native supported codec for editing. Just get it and have a try.
How to install and use Flip4Mac plugin alternative on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks?
1. Free download the best Mac Mavericks video converter from our website, install it on your Mac computer. If you also need a converter on windows platform, you can install its windows version, which also performs perfect on Windows computer.
2. Launch the software, and then click “Add video” button to load video files, or you can drag and drop the video files.
3. You need to select the format for output, as Flip4Mac plugin alternative, this software offers rich formats for output, you can choose QuickTime MOV format if you want to play the video file on Mac, or choose MP4 for portable devices. Just select as you want.
4. In this Flip4Mac alternative HD Converter software, you can also click settings button to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.
5. The final step is to click convert button to start converting WMV or other files to Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks compatible format.
This Flip4Mac plugin alternative software will convert video files at a fast speed with top quality, when it finished the conversion, you can get the converted video files, and then you can play them on Mac Mavericks with QuickTime player or other players, you can also copy the footages to portable devices for watching.
Tip: How to install Flip4Mac (Windows Media Components) for QuickTime on Mac
1. First please make sure your Mac OS X account has read and write access, make sure your Mac meets the minimum system requirements. (OS X versions 10.7 or later)
2. Free download Flip4Mac (Windows Media Components).
3. Click the .mpkg file to run the installer.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to finish installation, and restart all QuickTime-based applications.