“Four days ago I bought Samsung Galaxy Note 3 android smartphone, I love this cellphone because of its big screen. Today I want to sync some movies and music from computer to Galaxy Note 3, but I have encountered a problem. When I transferred music songs from iTunes to Galaxy Note 3, I find the Galaxy Note 3 can’t play iTunes music songs, can you help me?”
Galaxy Note 3 is one of the world’s most powerful smartphones, it has equipped with a full HD, 1080 x 1920 Super AMOLED 5.7-inches display. You also get 3GB of RAM, and you can choose 32GB or 64GB of internal storage in the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, that’s wonderful for movies, songs, photos and eBooks.
A lot of Galaxy Note 3 have encountered the problems when they want to put iTunes content on Galaxy Note 3, as we know, Apple iTunes content are most DRM protected, such as iTunes movies and TV shows, and iTunes music or video often in a special format, for example, movies purchased from iTunes are often in .M4A format, and iTunes music often in .M4A format, the two formats are not Galaxy Note 3 supported video or audio formats, besides, iTunes videos are DRM protected, common videos can’t convert them to an unprotected common format.
How to transfer iTunes music songs from computer to Galaxy Note 3? How to play iTunes movies and music on Galaxy Note 3?
Maybe you are confused on this problem. Don’t worry, our Media Converter will help you. This is an powerful tool which can help you to remove DRM protection from iTunes movies, TV shows and music, and it can convert iTunes movies and music to compatible format for Galaxy Note 3, and then you can enjoy movies or music on Galaxy Note 3 at anytime.
Here we have prepared the steps for you to use this iTunes to Galaxy Note 3 converter, it is very easy to use this tool, just few clicks, you can get iTunes music or video converted to unprotected format for Galaxy Note 3 playback.
1. Free download this iTunes to Galaxy Note 3 converter tool, install and run it on your computer. (Tip: if you want to convert MKV, AVI, MOV and WMV videos or your downloaded music for Galaxy Note 3 on Mac, you can try HD Converter for Mac, it can convert unprotected videos and music, but DRM conversion is not supported on Mac platform).
2. After you running this Galaxy Note 3 iTunes converter, please load your iTunes music songs to the software, if you want to convert purchased iTunes movies or TV shows, you can also load them.
3. Click format bar to choose output format, if you convert music, you can choose MP3 for output; if you convert videos, you can choose MP4 for output, they are best format supported by Galaxy Note 3.
4. This powerful Galaxy Note 3 iTunes converter offer customization feature, you can adjust the resolution, bitrate or other parameters before convert iTunes music/video to Galaxy Note 3.
5. Click convert button on the main interface to start.
The software will start the conversion immediately, it will convert the files with best quality, when the conversion finished, you can copy the iTunes movies or music to Galaxy Note 3 via USB cable, and then you can play iTunes content on Galaxy Note 3 without limitations.
You must be logged in to post a comment